And we are off…. (after a preamble from David Attenborough)
- Essentially a horny Sloth – The dude abides
- A swimming sloth – we are off to a good start, this guys is awesome!
- There be dragons! – Here we go… the nightmare fuel begins
- Lemurs vs spiny trees – why don’t they move to the nice green forest!?
- Volcanos!!! Hot
- Underwater lizard things – dinosaurs essentially. Cool.
- SNAKES – this sequence with the snakes and baby iguanas is literally the stuff of nightmares
- Lots of seagulls – Boring – this is the episode lull
- Anyone else spot the pervert penguin!?
- More seagulls (sigh – I want more dragons!)
- Christmas Crabs – that’s more like it! (What a bunch of weirdos!)
- Insane suicidal volcano penguins – again, why don’t you move you mad idiots!
- Baby penguins – awwwwwwwww
- Argh – a penguin covered in blood – why are you doing this to me BBC???
- So. Many. Penguins. – it’s like trying to find your car in the IKEA car park!
And that’s it (apart from the making of bit, which kind of ruins the majesty of the series. A DVD extra padding the show out to the broadcast hour.)