*Disclaimer: The following list is liable to make new Dad’s put on the weight of their newborn baby within a week (mine was 7lb 8oz)… But it will also keep you awake, so in my view is totally worth it…
- Lots of cake: Chocolate, Red Velvet, Banana Bread, Muffins… It’s sugary, yummy and easy to grab at a moments notice
- Coffee: obviously the coffee machine has come into its own since the baby arrived (I particularly recommend Wakelins coffee and AllPress Coffee), but to supplement the good stuff when I cant find time to do the machine, Starbucks pre made frappachino bottles are a great pick me up
- Home made lasagne: If, like my wife, you have amazing friends, someone might do as they did for us and leave a fully cooked lasagne on your doorstep. Amazing! Xxx
- Chocolate: see cakes above
- Mini sausages: I know that they are made of all the grim stuff from the abattoir floor… But they taste so damn good!!!